Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Distance Between Us

I fell in love with a friend, but she doesn't know it. I try to keep a friendly relationship between us for she is my best friend. My love for her exceeds all boundaries, but I keep my emotions a secret, for I am afraid to admit my feelings to her. The doubt in my mind surrounds my insecurities and emasculates my confidence. But most of all I'm afraid to hurt her feelings. For most of my life I have never stayed faithful. I have loved, but I have kept a rule to make sure that my feelings wont progress beyond lustful intentions. My actions prevents ongoing relationships and I can not bare the pain of hurting her feelings, but it ails me to keep the truth hidden, so I chose my only option (the separation of my heart) for her happiness. I sacrifice my love. I hold true to helping her view happiness from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment