Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Truths of survival

Lying deep with in the stone womb trying my best not to be consumed by the madness that's surrounds me i engage into my surroundings hoping to find a light behind these misery filled faces looking for the oasis of not only mine but their soul the light of hope which has been warped and covered by darkness encasing them they are the products of a deadly environment fill with the mentality of survival by any means we are seened as the minority held to stare back and reflect in the actions of our past we survived but at what cost death still holds our card the only thing keeping us moving is not love but fear, fear of death, fear of hate, fear of loneliness, fear of the future so we push through blindly. Grinding by any means making money to provide if not for ourselves then the ones we love to take them away or keep them from the struggles of our environment we kill, steal, live, love, hate, fake, claim, bang, everything we do is rationalized by the fear of the mind, and the heart emotions cloud judgement and judgment clouds emotions the mind is set for balance I search for thines embracing light for the hope to come of tommorow night 🌙 but I fear the shadows of the night I fear the evil in man i fear the evil in me for I am no saint but I have wisdom to cast judgements and to maintain the light and shadows that dwell in me I cannot cast away my silent insecurities so i embrace them for they are apart of me each scar each fear each thought makes me who I am no one can take that away from me. So at least when I go I can say I existed but I look unto the wall's and feel the presence of those before me the pain and sorrow they felt for just and unjust actions but the pain of separations each a product of their environment poisoned by the wants and needs but mostly the fear and struggle of survival so I say fuck the system with my soul but I know no one can hear me except the lost souls and the Governers of my chain's freedom comes with the price of your soul survival comes with the price of your life. time is always ticking so live life to the fullest without all the extra bullshit survive and live to tell a story

Sincerly.
 MR. salutem t.allen

No comments:

Post a Comment