Friday, January 30, 2015

Too Far From Depression

As the leaves blow in the wind singing a song of pain and sorrow, they dance through the night. I sit silently, watching them as they fall and blow away in a dance of illustrious wonder, but I look unto the trees and notice how lonely and cold they have become. The once beautiful branches that use to bare fruits and bring color to the world have now become gloomy, misery-filled faces of what was once summer. I guess this is why they call fall the beginning of eternal rest. It seems so pure. I am surrounded with the beauty of colors. The presence of death still illuminates over the world controlling how we rationalize ourselves and our movements. I have decided to embrace this fate which was brought upon me for there is no escape. We can only postpone the imminent, so instead of living in fear I shall coexist with my insecurities. I spend my night gazing up at the moon until I fall asleep, dreaming only of the comfort which was given to me by the moon and the light in which seems to brighten the world but in truth is as lonely as I am. I await the day when I can share my true feelings with another who understands the loneliness of the moon and watches the dance of sorrow.  I keep hope alive for that day to come and for that reason I am too far away for depression to catch me. I smile because I know that my other half is waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment